Wednesday, April 29, 2009

OBJECTIVE 1: Calculate Comprehensive Income via Cash Flow Hedge method to GET TO DAH CHOPPAH!

Yesterday, I studied for 12 consecutive hours for an Advanced Accounting test. Last night, I had a nightmare that I was a commando, vastly outnumbered by the enemy, hiding in the bushes of a Microsoft Excel document and trying to follow a route of complex equations to get out alive. I cannot even begin to explain exactly how that worked


I still couldn’t finish all of the test before it was time to leave, much less go back and check my work. [edit: My grade on this test, as well as on next week's final, will determine whether I get to keep my scholarship]



Bleh. I’ll post again after finals week.

2 comments:

  1. Balance this budget if you want to live!!!!!! Save California!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. At least it's not a tumah? (Sorry...just trying to fit in an Ah-nold ref.)

    ReplyDelete