Saturday, December 25, 2010

Happy Holidays

I sit among my gifts for the year, like some gluttonous dragon atop its hoard.

I am now the happy owner of a Nook color, as well as the full 2-movie set of Red Cliff, the chemistry drink set from Think Geek, a decadently soft new robe, and a wireless keyboard and mouse. This all is to say nothing of the veritable bonanza that has been generously sent to me through Steam. Dead Rising 2 and Meatboy are particularly interesting, and this "Disciples" thing seems to have some promise as well. I hope to repay such generosity in person next week.

Here's hoping that all of you spent the day making happy memories with your loved ones.

Happy Holidays,

Ben

addendum: The best gift, by far, was a little device which I will nickname "The Theo." It is a keychain with an alarm on it, that I can activate to find my keys when I lose them.

No comments:

Post a Comment